What Inspires you?




     Inspiration comes to us from many places...sometimes where we least expect it to come from.

     I was walking out of a print shop many years ago.  The month was May and it was about 1 week before Mother's day in the US and there was a family of 6 walking past me.

     I heard the mother ask her kids, "So for Mother's Day, What are you going to get me?  More aggravation?"

     This got me thinking about how we treat others...and I am far from perfect...and a work still in progress:-)...and how treating other in a positive manner can be an uplifting and inspirational experience.  A quote from Zig Zigler comes to mind, "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want."
You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/z/zig_ziglar.html
You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/z/zig_ziglar.html

     If you expect the worse from people...they will most likely live up to...or down to...your expectations.  Conversely...if you expect the best from someone and treat them with respect, I am willing to bet that they will at least try to live up to your expectations.

     One thing that inspires me is that a student or colleague can take one tiny element of something that I do and expand on it based on their education, life experiences, etc.  We all bring different talents and skills to the table and for me, understanding this is what drives me.

     I have a large network of people I work with on a regular basis that I take ideas that others bounce off of me and I in turn bounce off of them.  Sometimes magic happens and the thrill of the "hunt" is a driving force for me.

So my question for you today is...What inspires you?  What moves or drives you to new heights?

Until next time KO your obstacles by keeping it simple, keeping it safe, and train with PinPoint™ accuracy.











Mark Kline is a short, bald, professional martial artist from NJ.  He is the architect of the PinPoint™ Method of Pressure Point Education for Martial Arts which is hosted by the Kyusho Institute.  He has thousands students and followers around the globe training in his unique method of learning through a combination of live seminars and online education.  You can can find more information about this unparalleled Kyusho Educational program here, where you can get 30 days free to try it out - http://www.KyushoInstitute.com and he can be reached directly by email - mark.kline@kyushoinstitute.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Knowledge Power?

Choices

Rocks in your feed bag?