Are you feeling the Pressure?



Recently I became of aware of some negative things that 2 people had been saying about my life's work.  I had considered one a mentor for many years and the other a colleague of sorts.  

I could have taken that negativity and used it in a negative way...which does nothing positive for no one.

After talking to a few people about this, they saw the opportunity there to get the positive element out of this situation.  After all...it is all about perspective...no?

So I decided to go the positive rout and have some fun with this at the same time.

Here is a clip of what I am talking about

The best part about this was taking the negative energy from George Dillman and Steve Stewart focusing that energy into the positive realm.  They actually helped me to further define what have been working on for many years.

I am actually grateful they did this.  Now I know what their intentions were and I do agree that I am a threat to them because my skills go way beyond the martial arts field.

Many times we try to place things or people in a negative light so others will not see the true value right in front of us.  I have been guilty of this as well.


We start to feel the pressure when someone else starts to succeed.  If either one of them had come to me to ask me what I was doing...I would have gladly had that conversation.  Sadly...they chose another route...and I am happy to say that their route helped me tremendously.

My goal all along has been to build bridges...not walls.  The world is really a small place and I feel it is better to work together.  

Life is short...have a sense of humor and do your best to look on the positive side of things.  

Until next time KO your obstacles by keeping it simple, keeping it safe, and train with PinPoint™ accuracy.

Mark

Mark Kline is a short, bald, professional martial artist from NJ.  He is the architect of the PinPoint™ Method of Pressure Point Education for Martial Arts which is hosted by the Kyusho Institute.  He has thousands students and followers around the globe training in his unique method of learning through a combination of live seminars and online education.  You can can find more information about this unparalleled Kyusho Educational program here, where you can get 30 days free to try it out - http://www.KyushoInstitute.com and he can be reached directly by email - mark.kline@kyushoinstitute.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choices

Is Knowledge Power?

Rocks in your feed bag?