Kyusho Clutter

It's Spring time in the US, New Jersey specifically, and it is that time of year for Spring Cleaning...to open the windows, let the good air in and the stuffy air out.  I started going through things in closets and rooms that I generally do not use for anything other than storage.

Well...the amount of stuff I had brought with me to this house 10 years ago in May + the amount of stuff I have collected over the same time period from my travels around the world and just every day living...WOW!  I have a lot of CRAP (Concealed Relocated, Actual Possessions).

It has been very freeing to get rid of my CRAP.  I have learned from a little bird that if you buy something....you must get rid of something.  I have started to follow this now so that the clutter will not build up.

So why am I telling you about my CRAP?

As a longtime Kyusho Practitioner (I started Kyusho in 1989) I have seen much in my career as both a student and instructor.  I still consider myself a student because I am learning something new every day in one way or another.  As an instructor I have seen many different teaching modalities that actually slow down the process and IMO add unnecessary CRAP (Concealed Representation of Attack Points).

So what is the Kyusho Clutter I am talking about?

I get phone calls, emails, instant messages, etc. on a daily basis asking not only about my signature Kyusho Program...the PinPoint™ Method, but about others organizations that I have trained in and helped build.

One of the recurring question that I get is, why does your program seem so simple to learn, while the others out there seem so complicated?

So let me back up a bit first.

Most of the program out there don't allow for the student to learn faster because they get overloaded with unnecessary things that you would not really have time to pull off in a real self defense situation.  Some of what is being taught is great for demonstrations and that is all. If you cannot pull off a technique in a real time situation...you may have to re think your technique. 

I call my teaching style the PinPoint™ Method and one of my mantras is to train with PointPoint™ accuracy.  Why?  Because to train any other way would not be effective.

So lets say you are in need of an acupuncturist...wouldn't you want him or her to be accurate in their placement of the needles...because in this case...you are EXPECTING PinPoint™ accuracy.  You would have to be a looney or tooney to expect anything less!!

Training with PinPoint™ accuracy in anything you do separates the hackers from the professionals...in ANY profession.

So clear the clutter, get rid of the CRAP and train in the most effective manner you can find...that works for you!




Until next time KO your obstacles by keeping it simple, keeping it safe, and train with PinPoint™ accuracy.

Mark

Mark Kline is a short, bald, professional martial artist from NJ.  He is the architect of the PinPoint™ Method of Pressure Point Education for Martial Arts which is hosted by the Kyusho Institute.  He has thousands students and followers around the globe training in his unique method of learning through a combination of live seminars and online education.  You can can find more information about this unparalleled Kyusho Educational program here, where you can get 30 days free to try it out - http://www.KyushoInstitute.com and he can be reached directly by email - mark.kline@kyushoinstitute.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choices

Is Knowledge Power?

Rocks in your feed bag?