Complications



"Educators take something simple and make it complicated.  Communicators take something complicated and make it simple."               
  
                                                                                                                                     - John C. Maxwell


     When I started building my signature online Kyusho program...The PinPoint™ Method.  I was challenged by the people I had hired to help strategize, to take what was in my head and be able to not only teach it, but communicate it in a way that someone could learn it quickly.  

     This was no easy task.   It really took a lot of soul searching, some fights with the strategy people because we were each speaking a different language, and time.


     Once we were able to operate with terms that meant the same thing to each one of us I was able to start shooting test videos and then became the program that has gone all over the world.

     One problem I have run into time and time again is that there are those who just copy what others have taught them.  This is what I call a parrot.  

     My goal is for people who study my methods to take my words and movements, internalize them, and transform them into their words, movements, etc.  

     I have been lucky to have worked with some great communicators in my lifetime.  Some inside the martial arts and some outside.  

     In my opinion, one should follow the words of someone else until they can find their own voice.  Not everyone can do this.

     My goal is to help as many people as I can to find their voice and that is through an UNCOMPLICATED way. 

So my question for you today is, do you even know what I am talking about?

   Until next time KO your obstacles by keeping it simple, keeping it safe, and train with PinPoint™ accuracy.



 









Mark Kline is a short, bald, professional martial artist from NJ.  He is the architect of the PinPoint™ Method of Pressure Point Education for Martial Arts which is hosted by the Kyusho Institute.  He has thousands students and followers around the globe training in his unique method of learning through a combination of live seminars and online education.  You can can find more information about this unparalleled Kyusho Educational program here, where you can get 30 days free to try it out - http://www.KyushoInstitute.com and he can be reached directly by email - mark.kline@kyushoinstitute.com

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/complicated.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choices

Is Knowledge Power?

Rocks in your feed bag?