Guiding Principles



My question for you today is this...What are your guiding principles with regards to the personal art you are creating?

As we train, we are creating our own personal method based on the teachings of others.  This is our martial evolution.  Not only do our techniques become refined and evolve through our training...our thought process evolves as well.

This is part of the B-IQ™ I had spoken about a few weeks ago.  It is very difficult for our body to become more intelligent without our mind doing the same.  As we go through the training process...which is really a never ending process that also becomes refined as we "mature", we start to notice things that we did not maybe even as recent as the last class we attended.

This is similar to the aging process.  As I approach my 50th birthday next year...I am feeling things in places that I did not know existed:-)

So...back to the question at hand.  I will give you my guiding principles that I continue to refine as they evolve.  They actually helped me to create the Kyusho Institute and my online education program.

Everything that I do is based on how to help those who are smaller and weaker learn how to quickly and effectively defend themselves through knowledge of their own body and that of their attacker.  Everything we do is based on these guiding principles.

So again...my question for you today...What are your guiding principles with regards to your martial arts training?


Until next time KO your obstacles by keeping it simple, keeping it safe, and train with PinPoint™ accuracy.

Mark

Mark Kline is a short, bald, professional martial artist from NJ.  He is the architect of the PinPoint™ Method of Pressure Point Education for Martial Arts which is hosted by the Kyusho Institute.  He has thousands students and followers around the globe training in his unique method of learning through a combination of live seminars and online education.  You can can find more information about this unparalleled Kyusho Educational program here - http://www.KyushoInstitute.com and he can be reached directly by email - mark.kline@kyushoinstitute.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choices

Is Knowledge Power?

Rocks in your feed bag?